1234, West 67 Street,
DATABASE ANALYST/TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER/ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Data center operations - Database Development - Project Management - eCommerce Product Solutions
Innovetive IT professional with background in software development and solid understanding of relational databases. Proven ability to identify problem, analyse possible solutions and determine best course of action to meet objectives. Extensive experience in customer service organization. Effective Trainer and Communicator; easily interface between the technical and non-technical.
- MS SQL Plus, Buysite, Enterprise Buyer, MS Access 95, MS Power Point, SAP
- Eudora, ONYX, Internet Explore, Mobiletrack, CACS, CAS, RMS, RADAR
- MS-90, R F Fingerprinting, Visibility and Authentication, Oracle
- Unix, Windows NT, Windows 2000, SQL Server 7, LAN/WAN Networks
KEY VALUES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Administrated project lifecycle from initial system planning and technology acquisition through installtion, training and opertion.
- Optimized training success by strategically planning and organizing programs globally.
- Tested and worked with software designers to estabishe a user-friendly enviornment.
- Instrumental in documenting operating procedures and implementing in regional offices.
- Designed an exclusive data dictionary data dictionary for use by all technicl and non-technical staff in their joint systems development efforts.
- Recruited, supervised, and trained call center and fraud prevention staff.
ENTERPRISE, Pleasanton, NY 04/2000 - Present
Technical Support Engineer/Account Manager - Serve as onsite engineer for the support of internal and external clients, providing eCommerce product solutions for business-to-business online auction and eProcurement software.Instrumental in building stragic relationships with key client including Cavis int, eScout, General Motors, Exastar, Disney, Intel and Toronto Saminion Bank.
- Solid product knowledge of product line and presentation skills, resulted in an appointmend as corporate and overseas trainer.
- Identify operational malfunctions with new product line - reproduce, troubleshoot, and configure the problem to pinpont and implement solution.
- Proposed and authored business plan to effetively staff; anticipated number of auction and expected number of users, which significantly improved staffing ratios and quickened the go live date.
NETCOMM DATA SERVICES, INC, San Ramon, California 06/1998 - 04/2000
Operations Engineer/Database Administrator (01/2000 - 04/2000) - Promoted to Operations Engineer to monitor, operate and troubleshoot the sysytem infrastructure on Lan/Wan networks utilizing SQL Plus and Oracle on a Solaris platform. Served as database administrator for 24x7 operations.
Sales & Marketing Account Manager(12/1998 - 01/2000) - Loaded and validated new orders into SAP R3 system for processing by the customer service department. Worked with Electrical Servie Providers to ensure accuracy of energy power purchase from Independent Service Operators(ISO).
Senior Customer Service Representative(06/1998 - 12/1998) - Recruited to supervise customer service organization in telecommuniation industry, supporting the installation of Electric meters and wireless devices on LAN/WAN networks.
- Increased online service and data integrity level to 95% or better.
- Engineered project idea from start t completion; devised innovative operating procedures and processes contributed to productivity and profitability.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTBasics of Unix and VI Editor(2000), MS Access 95 Intermediate (1998)
Exchange 5.0 Fundamentals (1998), Fraudforce Training (1998)
Visibility Service Training (1998), Excel for windows 95 Intermediate (1997)
Power Point for Windows 95 Fundamentals (1997)
Effective Supervision Developing High Performance Team (1997)